Kate Middleton debuts shoulder-length style
The Wimbledon visit marked Kate's first as royal patron, after taking on the role from the Queen, and she enjoyed a front row seat in the Royal Box to see Andy Murray take on Russian Alexander Bublik, who represents Kazakhstan.
Known for her seemingly endless glossy waves, this new shoulder-length look is certainly a big change for K-Mid - but, of course, she looks just as classy and well-put-together as always. We wish we could pull off looks Kate!
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles