The former Girls Aloud singer swapped her blonde tresses for a candyfloss pink in summer 2015 and it looked stunning.
Kimberly shared her 'do on Instagram and was met by gushing fans. 'I want this hair,' one user commented, with another writing: 'Love the hair.'
It's no surprise why! Kim isn't the only one to opt for the bubblegum trend, with Hilary Duff and Nicole Richie among the wave of celebs who have reached for the pink dye. We're definitely adding this shade to our summer wish list!
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies