The singer looked absolutely stunning as she revealed she had opted for a pink and purple two-tone dip-dye.
Vibrant and eye-catching, Christina's locks are just as fun as she is! She even spices up the 'do with a bright red lipstick that has us running to Boots to get one ourselves. Hair inspo'? Check!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home