Kate's chestnut locks are our ultimate hair-crush. How does she keep them looking so effortlessly thick and luscious?
This laid-back 'do is perfect for a chilled day out. To create it yourself, simply split your hair into large sections, then take it in turns to wrap each around a curling tong starting from about ear height. Spritz your locks lightly with hairspray to finish. Behold! Your own royal waves!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite