The singer took to Instagram to share her new crop shortly after her long tresses got caught in a fan (panic alert!) at one of her concerts. In true Queen Bey fashion, the icon didn't let it faze her, continuing to sing whilst security rushed to free her locks. Nevertheless, we're pretty sure this sudden move to the shorter side wasn't without reason.
We have to say, we're huge fans of Bey's 'do. It really suits her (what doesn't?) and it's got us edging to the salon chair for replicas. Let's hope the singer's future hair experiments will be fan-free!
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles