The X Factor winner has opted for an edgy lilac dye job in place of her original blonde and we love it!
Unveiling the colour change at Capital FM's Summertime Ball in 2016, we're sure the crowds were in awe of more than just her brilliant voice as she performed 'Tears' with Clean Bandit.
Coupled with the textured waves, Louisa nails the pop princess look, giving the iconic 'Avril Lavigne image' a modern makeover. Gorgeous!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite