Kate's chestnut locks are our ultimate hair-crush. How does she keep them looking so effortlessly thick and luscious?
This laid-back 'do is perfect for a chilled day out. To create it yourself, simply split your hair into large sections, then take it in turns to wrap each around a curling tong starting from about ear height. Spritz your locks lightly with hairspray to finish. Behold! Your own royal waves!
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!