Skin problems can include conditions such as eczema, prickly heat, shingles and psoriasis. Find out what your skin problem is, how you can treat it and prevent it from coming back.
You won't believe the hurtful comments made about this acne before and after photo
And you won't believe the key ingredient!
Is your medicine cabinet stuffed to the brim? Use our guide to give it a clear out - and…
Do you ever get an itchy, red rash when you're hot? That's heat rash (also known as prickly…
One in five of you has skin problems all year round, according to our poll. Here we've…
In this video Dr Mark Goodfield, a skin expert, describes the impact psoriasis can have on…
Sick of your skin problems? We've teamed up with our sister magazines, Woman and Chat, to…
Over 43% of us spend more than £60 a year taking vitamin and mineral supplements. Find out…
Real life stories about ringworm
Latest picture galleries
- 40 skincare tips
- 14 days to better skin
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals...
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can...
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed