What is Fool Me once about?
Former army Captain Maya Stern must keep strong for her young daughter after witnessing her husband’s brutal murder. But when she sees him appear on her nanny cam, she begins to question everything – and everyone – she thinks she knows. With dark demons of her own threatening to resurface, Maya must face the unbelievable – could Joe still be alive?
As a huge fan of Harlan Coben’s writing, I know he is a master of the emotional gut punch and his new novel hits hard. He takes you on a journey so detailed, and with such rich characters, that when the inevitable twist finally comes, it really stings. As the truth about that fateful night is revealed, it will leaving you wondering if you can really trust anyone at all. Another must read from Camp Coben.
Author Harlan Coben
Release date: Out now
Read now: Read a sample chapter
To be in with a chance of getting your hands on one of 100 FREE copies of Fool Me Once fill in this simple form – it’s that easy!
Have you read Fool Me Once?
Leave your review in the comments section below for your chance to win a special book bundle. The winning review will be chosen on 1st September 2016.
About the author: Harlan Coben
Video of the Week
Harlan Coben is the internationally bestselling author of more than twenty previous novels including the #1 New York Times bestsellers The Stranger, Missing You, Six Years, Stay Close, Live Wire, Caught, Long Lost, and Hold Tight. He has sold 70 million books worldwide and the film of his novel Tell No One was originally made in France – starring Kristin Scott-Thomas and Francois Cluzet – was a commercial and critical smash-hit.
Terms and conditions
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Time Inc. UK, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated above, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name,
photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate
with any other reasonable requests by Time Inc. UK relating to any post-winning publicity.
- All reviews must be created by entrants and must be the original work of the entrant. Any plagiarised entries will be disqualified from the competition.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s) within 1 month of competition closing.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Time Inc. UK, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
- For a full set of rules please go to www.timeincuk.com/terms.