You know what's cooler than an awesome Halloween costume?
An awesome COUPLES Halloween costume, that’s what.
Okay, so if your other halves are anything like ours, they might need a bit of gentle nudging to wear anything that’s not jeans and a jumper, but if you manage to get them into the spirit, these costume ideas will ensure you’re the coolest looking twosome in town.
From gory to quirky, and everything in between – whatever Halloween costume you plump on as a pair, make sure it’s a memorable one.
Here are 16 of the best Halloween couples costumes to get your creative juices flowing ahead of October 31st.
1. We’re predicting that Zombie tennis could become the next big sporting hit. It’s certainly a winner when it comes to Halloween costumes.
2. Minnie and Mickey have never looked cuter…or more human for that matter.
3. From classy to downright creepy, there’s no Halloween look this couple can’t pull off.
4. This pair’s Halloween ensemble is simply magical!
5. This is one look the little ones will love. Just give them a little pre-warning that it’s not OK to pull off these real-life Lego heads.
6. We love a bit of Flinstones nostalgia – and it’s clear from the command of that tie that Wendy still wears the trousers.
7. ‘By the power of Grayskull…’ we declare this take on He-Man and She-Ra mighty fine indeed.
8. This couple have included their rescue kittens in this purrfect take on Beauty and the Beast.
9. We have no words – and luckily none are needed for this homage to mime.
10. And the award goes to…this super creative couple.
11. This couple’s makeup is on point, but we won’t be calling their makeup artist anytime soon!
12. This is the perfect pairing of Grease and gruesome.
13. Avocado meets toast is a truly modern love story. We love the fact that supermodel Gisele Bündchen and her director hubby Tom Brady aren’t afraid to poke a little fun at themselves.
14. Who else feels like calling out ‘he’s behind you’ panto style?
15. Just a spoonful of sugar is all that’s needed to keep this Halloween costume offering sweet.
16. This Lord of the Rings pairing is a great idea, as long as you don’t offend anyone deciding who has to be Gollum.