Across the UK Greggs is a favourite for a quick lunchtime treat.
So hard core fans were in a tizzy when the sandwich and pastry chain announced the news that they would be bringing back their Festive bake for Christmas this year.
In high demand over the winter period every year, the soft puff pastry bake is filled with chicken breast, sage & onion stuffing and bacon mixed with a creamy sage and cranberry sauce and topped with a crunchy crumb.
And as if bringing back the flavour-filled lunch favourite wasn’t generous enough, Greggs has decided to give us all an even bigger early Christmas present this year.
For one day only, they are giving away Festive Bakes absolutely free.
To celebrate the launch of the Christmassy bake, branches across the country will be giving away 1,600 bakes without any catch. You don’t even have to buy a drink first.
All you have to do to get your hands on the complimentary roast dinner goodness is turn up at one of the participating stores across the country at 4pm today (Wednesday 7 November) and simply ask for a free bake.
But make sure you’re queuing up ready to get yours, as once they’re gone they’re gone, so you don’t want to miss out.
Visit one of these participating branches to get your free bake:
- Aberdare – 22A Victoria Square
- Aberdeen – 55 Union Street
- Belfast – 52/54 Botanic Avenue
- Birmingham – 85 New Street, Birmingham New Street Station
- Bristol – 87 Broadmead
- Cardiff – 34 Queen Street
- Durham – 2/3 Saddler Street
- Edinburgh – Unit 12 Waverley Mall
- Enfield – Epping Forest Retail Park
- Glasgow – 162/164 Buchanan Street
- Leeds – Central Arcade
- Liverpool – 21 Bold Street
- London – 111 Great Portland Street
- Manchester – City Tower, Parker Street
- Plymouth – 54 New George Street
- Sunderland – Phoenix House, Union Street
If you miss out on the freebies, you won’t have to wait long to have a taste, as the official release of the coveted bake is tomorrow (Thursday 8 November).
From Thursday you can get your hands on however many you want, whenever you want and for a bargain price of £1.50.
You can also top up your festive lunch with other seasonal treats including, a Pigs under Blankets Baguette, a Choc Cherry muffin, a Cheese and Chutney Toastie, a Christmas lunch soup and a Christmas Pudding Biscuit.
See you at 4!