Quick to cook and low in fat, trout fillets are the perfect slimline supper. Try this quick ideas…
Time: 25 minutes
4 large trout fillets 175g (6oz) sugar-snap peas 100g (4oz) cucumber ribbons 5ml (1tsp) finely chopped fresh chilli the juice of 1 lemon 10ml (2tsp) sugar 15ml (1tbsp) light soy sauce 10ml (2tsp) paprika 5ml (1tsp) each ground coriander and mild chilli powder.
1.Steam 175g (6oz) sugarsnap peas for 3-4 mins.
2. Refresh under cold water, slice in half, then toss with 100g (4oz) cucumber ribbons.
3. Whisk 5ml (1tsp) finely chopped fresh chilli with the juice of 1 lemon, 10ml (2tsp) sugar and 15ml (1tbsp) light soy sauce.
4. Pour the dressing over the peas and cucumber and chill.
5. Mix together 10ml (2tsp) paprika with 5ml (1tsp) each ground coriander and mild chilli powder.
6. Sprinkle over 4 large trout fillets.
7. Heat 15ml (1tbsp) oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the fillets for 2-3 mins on each side until just cooked.
8. Serve on the chilled pea and cucumber salad with lemon wedges to garnish.