A gloriously sweet, cheesy salad packed with healthy nuts and fruit.
- 150ml (5fl oz) fresh orange juice
- Juice of 3 limes
- 2tbsp clear, runny honey
- 1/2tsp ground cinnamon
- 3tbsp walnut oil
- 3tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 head Belgian chicory, finely sliced
- 60g (2oz) walnut pieces
- 60g (2oz) slivered almonds, toasted
- 3 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 225g (8oz) seedless grapes, halved
- 60g (2oz) dried dates, sliced
- 125g (41/2oz) Camembert, sliced
In a jug whisk together the orange juice, lime juice, honey, cinnamon, walnut oil and mint until combined.
Put the chicory, walnut pieces, almonds, orange slices, grapes and dates into a large bowl. Pour over half the dressing and toss to coat.
Divide between four plates and top with the Camembert slices. Drizzle with more dressing and serve.