A quick and easy curry for a midweek meal for 2, but easily doubled for a family. Using chicken breasts and a korma paste, the sauce is made with single cream
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 4 tablespoons Korma paste
- 2 chicken breasts, skinned and sliced
- 100ml (3 1/2 fl oz) single cream
- A few toasted almonds, for garnish
Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the onion and fry for a couple of mins then stir in the curry paste.
Add the chicken and fry for a few mins. Stir in the cream. Cover and simmer for 20 mins until the chicken is tender and the sauce thickened.
Sprinkle with toasted almonds for serving.
This recipe would be good made with lamb fillet too. Use creme fraiche if you don't have single cream.