This take on the traditional cheese and apple combo is easy to make and tastes great on a cold winters evening
- 175g (6oz) Roquefort cheese
- 75g (2 3/4oz) unsalted butter
- 1 large ciabatta cut in half lengthways and then cut each half into four, making 8 pieces
- 225g (8oz) cooked smoked chicken sliced
- 1 red apple, cored and sliced
- 175g (6oz) Brie, diced
Preheat oven to 180°C/375°F/gas 4. Mash the Roquefort and butter in a bowl until combined. Spread a little onto the cut side of each ciabatta slice.
Divide the chicken between each slice and top with apple slices and Brie. Put them on baking sheet and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until the Brie has melted and the ciabatta is crisp.