Mix honey with fresh mint, red chilli and tangy lime to make this refreshing, tasty salad.
- 1 large-ish firm but ripe mango
- ½ cucumber
- 12 small radishes, trimmed
- 4 handfuls of fresh watercress
- About 12 mint leaves and a few small shoots
- 2 x 100g packs fresh white crabmeat
- Lime wedges to serve
- A few fresh coriander leaves, optional
- For the dressing:
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1tbsp groundnut oil
- 2tbsp sesame oil
- 1tsp honey
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
Halve the mango lengthways each side of the stone then cut the flesh away from the skin and cut the mango into thin slices.
Halve the cucumber, scoop out the seeds and then slice the flesh. Slice the radishes thinly.
Arrange the watercress sprigs on four plates with the cucumber, mango and slivers of mint leaves. Spoon the crabmeat on top.
Mix the dressing ingredients and spoon over the salad. Serve with lime wedges or ‘cheeks’.