These French bread pizzas are quick, easy and delicious! Try them as a healthier takeaway alternative – the kids will love them too.
- 1 small French bread stick
- 200g passata with herbs
- 1 buffalo mozzarella, roughly torn
- 6 cherry vine tomatoes, halved
- 100g fresh peas, shelled and cooked
- Parmesan cheese for grating (or vegetarian alternative)
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and cracked black pepper
Preheat the oven to 200ºC (400ºF).
Cut the French stick in half and then cut each half into 2. Place on a baking tray.
Spread the passata evenly over the cut side of French stick. Top with the mozzarella, tomatoes, peppers, garlic and olives.
Grate over some Parmesan cheese, drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Place in the top of the oven for 8-10 mins until golden.
Remove from the oven and serve.
Top tip for making French bread pizzas
This recipe contains only 317 calories: shop-bought pizza can contain up to 350 calories per slice!