Give your usual Greek salad a burst of flavour by topping with a creamy honey and mint dressing. Warm pitta breads are the only side you need for this light dinner option
- ½ cucumber, seeds removed, sliced
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 100g black Kalamata olives
- 180g feta cheese, cubed
- 4tbsp Greek-style honey yogurt
- Handful of fresh mint, chopped
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper
- Pitta breads
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl except the yogurt.
In another small bowl take the yogurt, mint, oil and pepper and mix well. Pour over the salad ingredients and toss together. Serve immediately with warm pitta breads.
Substitute the pitta bread for croutons, to give your salad an extra crunch.