Evoke holiday memories and make a tasty Greek salad with chick peas, feta cheese, olives and sweet cherry tomatoes.
- 410g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ½ cucumber, deseeded and diced
- 1 small green pepper, deseeded and diced
- 12 yellow or red cherry tomatoes, halved
- 16 pitted black olives, halved
- 200g pack feta cheese, diced
- Small handful of flat-leaf parsley
- For the dressing:
- 3tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and ground black pepper
Gently mix the chickpeas, cucumber, green pepper and tomatoes in a bowl. 2. Mix in the olives, feta cheese and parsley. 3. Whisk the dressing ingredients together, toss into the salad then serve.
The salad will keep for a day in the fridge without the feta cheese mixed in.