Fresh salmon, dressed simply with honey, ginger and lime gives you an exciting but healthy dinner
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1” piece fresh root ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- A little low-sodium salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 salmon fillets
Make the marinade by whisking all the ingredients together in a shallow bowl.
Season to taste with the low-sodium salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Put the salmon in the bowl and turn gently to coat with the marinade.
Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or overnight.
Heat the grill.
Cook the salmon under the grill for about 2- 3 minutes each side.
Spoon the remaining marinade over the salmon and allow to stand for 2 -3 minutes before serving.