Juicy field mushrooms stuffed with ham and mozzarella – a delicious light lunch that’s ready in just 15 minutes
- 10 large field mushrooms, wiped and stalks removed
- 100g packet wafer-thin smoked ham, chopped
- 120g packet reduced-fat mozzarella, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 180g packet mixed salad leaves
Finely chop two of the field mushrooms and mix together in a bowl with the smoked ham, mozzarella and crushed garlic, then season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Fill the remaining eight mushrooms with the mixture.
Put the mushrooms in a large oven dish, drizzle with the olive oil and cook for 7 mins on high. Serve on top of the salad leaves, and make sure you have plenty of crusty bread to mop up the juices.
Top tip for making Ham and mozzarella stuffed mushrooms
These mushrooms work well as a dinner party starter, as well as a quick main meal.