Quick and simple, these kebabs can be made in the kitchen or on the barbecue. Serve with salad, rice or chips
- 800g trimmed weight steak, pork fillet, lamb or chicken thigh meat
- For the Marinade:
- 4tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1tbsp runny honey
- 1-2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sea salt
- 2 sprigs rosemary chopped
- Red or green peppers, courgettes, red onions, button mushrooms
Cut the meat into large chunks
Mix the marinade ingredients together in a small saucepan and simmer for 5 mins. Cool and use to marinate the meat for anything from an hour to overnight.
Cut the vegetables into cubes of similar size to the meat and thread the cubes of meat and vegetables on to the skewers, alternating meat and vegetables, then brush with the excess marinade and sprinkle with salt.
Cook under a hot grill, turning as needed until the meat is cooked through