A nice simple dinner – just boil up some rice while the salmon’s cooking and you’ve got yourself a tasty and healthy meal for two.
- 1tbspclear light honey2tbsp soy sauce
- 2 salmon fillets, 150g (5oz) each, each cut into 5 squares
- 2tbsp sesame seeds
- To serve:
- 100g (3½oz) long-grain rice
- Peppers and spring onions
- Extra honey and soy sauce, for drizzling
Set the oven to 200°C or gas mark 6.
Drizzle honey and soy sauce over the chunks of salmon fillet. Roll them in the sesame seeds and cook them, skin side down, in a roasting tin for 8-10 mins.
Meanwhile, cook the rice according to pack instructions.
Slice peppers and spring onions and stir-fry them to serve with the fish. Drizzle with extra honey and soy sauce before serving. (Not suitable for freezing).
Woman's Weekly cookery editor Sue McMahon says: Don’t be tempted to cook the salmon for too long. Leave it to rest while the rice and stir-fry cook.