Give your greens an extra kick with tasty Indian spices. Stir-fry to lock in the flavour
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon each cumin and coriander seeds
- 1 deseeded and chopped green chilli
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 250g (8oz) shredded savoy cabbage
- 125g (4oz) frozen peas
- Pinch of salt
- Handful of chopped fresh coriander
- Lemon wedges
Heat 1 tablespoon sunflower oil in a wok. Add 1 teaspoon each cumin and coriander seeds, fry for 1 minute. Add 1 deseeded and chopped green chilli and 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger. Fry for 2 minutes.
Stir in about 250g (8oz) shredded savoy cabbage and 125g (4oz) frozen peas, with a pinch of salt and 4 tablespoons water. Cover and cook for 5 minutes, stir occasionally.
Add a good handful of chopped fresh coriander. Drizzle with more oil and serve with lemon wedges.