This simple all-in-one pan recipe mixes tender lamb with sweet pumpkins, red onions, potatoes and garlic, served with a special autumn fruit relish. Make the relish beforehand and serve hot or cold. Perfect for Halloween.. or any time!
- 8 lean lamb cutlets or loin chops
- 350g (12oz) pumpkin or 1 butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into long thin wedges
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 whole garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Just over 1/2tsp chilli flakes
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
Pre-heat oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6. Place the pumpkin or butternut squash wedges, onion, potatoes and garlic into a large roasting tin (spread out into a single layer).
Drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle over the chilli flakes and toss together until the vegetables are coated in oil. Add the lamb cutlets to the vegetables, season and sprinkle with rosemary.
Transfer to oven and bake for 35-45 mins turning the cutlets half way through the cooking.