You can make this Indian dish as hot as you like
- 4 lamb steaks
- 30ml (2tbsp) tikka masala curry paste
- 45ml (3tbsp) natural yogurt
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 4 garlic and coriander naan breads
- Sliced tomato, cucumber and onion, to serve
- Few salad leaves, to garnish
Place the lamb steaks in a shallow dish. Mix together the curry paste, yogurt and lemon juice, and spread over the steaks. Cover and leave to marinate at room temperature for 1 hr.
Grill the marinated steaks under a preheated medium grill for 6-8 mins on each side until just cooked and lightly charred in places. Leave the cooked steaks to rest for 5 mins.
Meanwhile, sprinkle the naan breads lightly with water and heat under the grill for 2-3 mins. Slice the steaks and serve on the hot naan breads with the sliced tomato, cucumber and onion. Garnish with the salad leaves.