This zingy, tasty, low-fat salad can be rustled up in no time.. and it’s healthy and delicious too.
- 100g 0 per cent Greek yogurt
- 1tsp lemon juice, zest from 1/2 lemon
- 2tsps chopped fresh dill
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 100g (4oz) smoked salmon, cut into ribbons
- Rocket, spinach and watercress leaves
- 10 king prawns
- To serve:
- Brown or granary bread roll
- Lemon wedges
To make the dressing, mix the yogurt with the lemon juice, zest and dill and season with freshly ground black pepper.
For the salad, arrange the smoked salmon over the rocket, spinach and watercress leaves.
Add the king prawns around the salad and spoon the dressing over the leaves.