What could be nicer than sharing an indulgent dessert with someone special in your life? Lush strawberry yogurt, piles of ice cream, sauces, cream, and don’t forget the cherry on top! Perfect for a romantic dessert for two
- 1tbsp clear honey
- 170g carton 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 150g fresh strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
- 3 scoops each of two favourite good quality ice creams such as raspberry ripple and double chocolate chip
- 2tbsp strawberry dessert sauce
- 2tbsp chocolate dessert sauce
- Aerosol whipped cream
- Cocktail cherry to decorate
Put the honey in a blender or food processor along with the yogurt and the strawberries. Blend for a few seconds until smooth and spoon into a glass serving dish. Chill until ready to serve.
Just before serving, pile the ice cream scoops on top of the yogurt, drizzling with the dessert sauces as you go – some of the ice cream will sink.
Top with a generous squirt of whipped cream and top with a cocktail cherry. Serve immediately accompanied with wafer and 2 spoons!
If you don’t fancy all that ice cream, try replacing some or all of it with 2 flavours of fruit sorbet.