This quick and easy pasta is tasty with a filling of spicy pastrami, rocket leaves and Dolcelatte cheese. Use ready made pizza base and your pizza will be ready in 25 mins.
- 300g pack of 2 large pizza bases
- 4 tbs hot horseradish sauce
- 1 tbs Dijon or wholegrain mustard
- 1 large onion, peeled and thinly sliced in rings
- 8 slices pastrami (cooked, cured and spiced beef)
- 100g (3½oz) Dolcelatte cheese
- 8 small gherkins (cornichons), sliced
- Handful of rocket leaves, for serving
Set the oven to Gas Mark 7 or 220°C. Spread each pizza base with horseradish sauce and mustard, and then scatter with the onion.
Arrange halved slices of pastrami on top, and crumble the cheese over in the gaps, then scatter slices of gherkin over the cheese.
Put the 2 pizzas on 1 large baking sheet and bake for about 15 mins, until the cheese has melted. Serve with some rocket leaves on top.
Top tip for making Pastrami and Dolcelatte pizza
You could use any blue creamy cheese or mozzarella instead of Dolcelatte.