Easy to make, these pepperoni, sweetcorn and tomato-filled tarts are topped with oozy mozzarella cheese.
- 318g packet/6 rounds puff pastry, thawed (e.g. Jus Rol)
- 6tbsp ready-made tomato sauce e.g Bruschetta topping or stir-in sauce
- 340g can sweetcorn, drained
- 140g sliced pepperoni
- 9 cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered depending on size
- 2 x 125g balls mozzarrella cheese, drained and diced
Heat the oven to 220°C (gas mark 7). Place the rounds of pastry onto baking trays and with the point of a sharp knife, score a narrow border on each so the outer edge will rise during cooking. Lightly prick each base with a fork.
Spread the sauce over the base of the tarts, scatter over the sweetcorn, then randomly add the pepperoni slices, cherry tomatoes and finally add the cheese.
Bake in the oven for 12-15 mins until the pastry has risen, is crisp and the cheese has melted.
Add some torn basil leaves if you have any.