Mild but full of flavour, the mix of coconut cream and spices give this curry its gorgeous colour.
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 pods green cardamom, remove the seeds and discard the skin
- ½ tsp crushed black peppers
- 20 medium size raw prawns, peeled, cleaned and washed
- 16 asparagus spears, cut into 4cm batons
- 20 baby carrots, peeled and parboiled
- 150ml Korma sauce
- 100ml warm water
- 4 coriander sprigs for garnish
Heat the oil then sauté the cardamom seeds and crushed black pepper for 1 min before adding the prawns, asparagus and carrots.
Sauté for 2 mins then add the sauce – simmer until prawns are cooked.
Adjust the consistency of the sauce by diluting with warm water.
Garnish with coriander sprigs and serve hot, with steamed rice
You can swap the prawns for any delicate fish or vegetables.