The eggs, pasta and tuna in this bright and healthy French-style lunchtime salad will help to keep you alert and full until dinner time
- 200g (7oz) short pasta shapes
- 3 eggs, boiled, peeled and cut into wedges
- 200g (7oz) French beans, trimmed and blanched
- 200g (7oz) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 300g (10oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150g (5oz) black olives
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 8tbsp ready-made vinaigrette
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions until al dente, then cool under cold water and drain.
Place in a large, shallow serving bowl and combine with the remaining main ingredients.
Mix the vinaigrette with the garlic and parsley and drizzle over the salad to serve.
Why not make a big batch of this salad for lunch? It'll last you the whole week.