The eggs, pasta and tuna in this bright and healthy French-style lunchtime salad will help to keep you alert and full until dinner time
- 200g (7oz) short pasta shapes
- 3 eggs, boiled, peeled and cut into wedges
- 200g (7oz) French beans, trimmed and blanched
- 200g (7oz) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 300g (10oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150g (5oz) black olives
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 8tbsp ready-made vinaigrette
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions until al dente, then cool under cold water and drain.
Place in a large, shallow serving bowl and combine with the remaining main ingredients.
Mix the vinaigrette with the garlic and parsley and drizzle over the salad to serve.
Top tip for making Quick pasta Niçoise
Why not make a big batch of this salad for lunch? It'll last you the whole week.