A boozy, adult pudding with a strong citrus taste- an excellent dinner party dessert.
- 225g (8oz) fresh raspberries
- 45ml (3tbsp) icing sugar
- Juice and finely grated rind from
- 1 large orange
- 150ml (1/4pt) double cream
- 30ml (2tbsp) orange liqueur
- Pared orange rind and crumbled dessert biscuit, to decorate
Place the raspberries in a shallow dish with the icing sugar and orange juice and rind. Cover and leave for 30 mins –1hr until the sugar has dissolved.
Place the double cream and orange liqueur in a bowl and whip until the mixture is softly peaking.
Divide the raspberries and juice between four wine glasses and top with the orange liqueur cream. Decorate with the pared orange rind and crumbled biscuit.