On a diet but still crave desserts? Try this lower-fat raspberry meringue crush. Made with quark and skimmed milk, these tasty little puds will soon be a firm favourtie
- 4 tablespoons icing sugar
- 4 tablespons skimmed milk
- few drops vanilla extract
- 250g carton quark
- 150g (5oz) frozen raspberries, plus a few extra for decoration
- A few crushed meringue shells
Stir the icing sugar, milk and a few drops vanilla extract into the carton of quark. Stir in the frozen raspberries and leave for a few minutes for the raspberries to start to defrost.
Layer the raspberry mixture up with crushed meringues and decorate with a few extra raspberries.
Top tip for making Raspberry meringue crush
This recipe uses frozen raspberries which are often cheaper than fresh ones. If you prefer, you can substitute them for fresh ones.