Enjoy this easy sausage bake from from Essentials magazine. It makes a great meal which the whole family will love
- 500g new potatoes, halved if large
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2tbsp olive oil
- Medium butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cubed
- 400g pack British outdoor-reared pork sausages
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 200g runner beans, sliced
- 2tbsp thick balsamic vinegar
Heat oven to 200°C/gas mark 6.
Put new potatoes, halved if large, in a roasting tin, add garlic and olive oil and toss to coat. Roast for 15 mins.
Add squash and cook for a further 10 mins.
Add sausages to the tin, toss again and cook for a further 15 mins.
Add tomatoes, runner beans and balsamic vinegar and cook for a further 8-10 mins until the beans are tender.
Change this sausage bake to suit your taste. You could try using different flavoured sausages and varying the veg.