Enjoy this easy sausage bake from from Essentials magazine. It makes a great meal which the whole family will love
- 500g new potatoes, halved if large
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2tbsp olive oil
- Medium butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cubed
- 400g pack British outdoor-reared pork sausages
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 200g runner beans, sliced
- 2tbsp thick balsamic vinegar
Heat oven to 200°C/gas mark 6.
Put new potatoes, halved if large, in a roasting tin, add garlic and olive oil and toss to coat. Roast for 15 mins.
Add squash and cook for a further 10 mins.
Add sausages to the tin, toss again and cook for a further 15 mins.
Add tomatoes, runner beans and balsamic vinegar and cook for a further 8-10 mins until the beans are tender.
Top tip for making Sausage bake
Change this sausage bake to suit your taste. You could try using different flavoured sausages and varying the veg.