An easy cheesy fridge frittata. Even kitchen-phobic teens can have a go! Brought to you by Essentials magazine
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 250g cooked new potatoes, sliced
- 6 spring onions, sliced 1cm thick
- 150g broad beans, defrosted if frozen
- Few sprigs flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 100g Brie, cubed
- 100g Cheddar, cubes
- 6 medium, free-range eggs, beaten
Heat oven to 180°C/gas mark 4.
Heat oil in a medium 20cm ovenproof frying pan. Add potatoes, onions and broad beans; cook for 2 mins, until the onions have softened. Season, stir in the parsley and half the cheese; pour in the eggs, scatter with remaining cheese, and cook for 2 mins.
Transfer to oven and bake for 25-30 mins, until set.
Cool for 10 mins before serving, or allow to cool then chill for lunchboxes if you prefer.