An indulgent dessert, you can use any sort of berries to dip into this delicious, creamy white chocolate dipping sauce.
- 284ml carton whipping cream
- 200g bar white chocolate, broken into pieces
- Few drops of vanilla extract
- 400-500g punnet strawberries
- Skewers or cocktail sticks, to serve
Before going camping or on the picnic, pour the whipping cream into a pan and bring it to the boil. Remove the pan from the heat and add the chocolate, then stir until the chocolate melts. Stir in vanilla extract to taste. Leave the cream mixture to cool.
Pour the mixture into a wide-necked jam-jar or similar container, then seal the jar. The mixture can be kept chilled for up to 3-4 days.
To serve, tip the white chocolate sauce into a serving bowl. Stick skewers or cocktail sticks into the strawberries to dip them into the sauce, then eat them immediately.