Kids and adults will love this speedy knickerbocker glory, and it counts towards your 5-a-day.
- 8tbsp fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 4tbsp cereal hoops
- 2tbsp Mini Shredded Wheat
- 2tbsp fresh raspberries, slightly crushed
- 4 slices fresh, ripe mango
- 8 ripe strawberries, sliced
- 1tsp runny honey
- 1tbsp Honey Nut Shredded Wheat, crumbled
Mix together the yogurt with the fresh mint. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the yogurt and mint mix into the bottom of 2 tall serving glasses, followed by two tablespoons of cereal hoops.
Spoon over the raspberries.
Top this with two more tablespoons of yogurt and then the mini shreded wheat.
Add the mango, followed by 2 more tablespoons of yogurt and the remaining cereal hoops.
Finally, add the strawberries, then top with the remaining yoghurt, a drizzle of honey and the crumbled Honey Nut Shredded Wheat scattered on top.
Top tip for making Tana Ramsay’s knickerbocker glory
This dish also works well with fruits that are in season such as gooseberries in July