This tangy, colourful pork recipe makes a great week-night dinner – and it only takes 10 minutes to prepare!
- 2tbsp groundnut oil
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2.5cm (1in) piece ginger, peeled and sliced
- 200g packet mangetout and baby corn (baby corn halved vertically)
- 500g (1lb 2oz) diced pork
- ½ x 195g jar teriyaki sauce
- 250g packet thick rice noodles
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 2 spring onions (green part only), finely sliced
- 2tbsp chopped fresh coriander
Heat 1tbsp of the groundnut oil in a pan and gently fry the chilli and ginger for a couple of mins. Add the mangetout and baby corn and cook for a further 2 to 3 mins. Remove from the pan and set aside.
Heat the remaining groundnut oil and fry the pork for 5 mins or until browned and almost cooked. Return the vegetables to the pan with the teriyaki sauce and heat through so that the pork is fully cooked.
Cook the rice noodles according to the packet instructions, then toss with the sesame oil. Add the spring onion and coriander to the pork and serve with the noodles.
Top tip for making Teriyaki pork
To make this dish even quicker to prepare, use ready-cooked straight-to-wok noodles.