Want a home-made pizza in minutes? This clever recipe uses flour tortillas as a base instead of dough. Topped with red onion, asparagus and cheese, this delicious meal is ready in just 15 mins
- 2 flour tortillas, about 20cm (8in) in diameter
- 1 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 8-10 asparagus tips (60g/2oz), chopped horizontally in half
- 2 pinches of dried chilli flakes, optional
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 10 whole or stoned black olives
- 125g ready-grated Gruyère or mozzarella cheese
- Salad leaves, to garnish
Set the grill to high. Put the tortillas on a sturdy baking sheet.
Divide the onion and asparagus, and chilli, if using, between the tortillas. Drizzle with oil. Put olives and cheese on top.
Put the pizzas under the grill for 6-7 minutes, until the cheese is just browning. Top each with a handful of salad leaves.
You can use coarsely grated courgette instead of asparagus.