Triple tested: An exotic fruit salad is so much more interesting than the usual variety. A treat for summer parties. Brought to you by Essentials magazine
- 1 papaya, peeled, deseeded and sliced
- 1 small pineapple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 3 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 2 oranges peeled and segmented
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 2 passion fruit, seeds only
- 2tbsp light muscovado sugar
- 1 lime
In a large bowl, mix together the papaya, pineapple, kiwi fruit, oranges, mango, and passion fruit. Sprinkle with 2tbsp light muscovado sugar and the zest and juice of a lime. Chill until ready to serve.
If there's any fruit salad left over, serve it up with natural yogurt for a super-healthy, delicious breakfast the next morning.