This tropical salad is refreshing and filling at any time of the day
- 170g (6oz) wafer thin turkey ham
- 2 large oranges
- 170g (6oz) cherry tomatoes
- 283g (10oz) pineapple chunks
- 2tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 120g (4 1/2oz) bag mixed leaf salad
Cut the top and bottom off the oranges and use the knife to remove the skin and white pith. Cut in between the segments and lift out orange pieces. Do this over the salad bowl to collect the juice.
Halve the cherry tomatoes and mix together with the orange pieces and the pineapple chunks in the salad bowl.
Stir in the chopped mint and season to taste with black pepper.
Add the mixed leaf salad and toss the ingredients together in the juice from the oranges.
Arrange the slices of turkey ham on the top and serve.