This recipe offers a healthier alternative to the traditional corned beef hash. It’s just as tasty and is ready in just 10 speedy minutes – perfect for a quick dinner!
- 125g (4 1/2oz) wafer thin turkey, cut into strips
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 red pepper deseeded and diced
- 500g (18oz) cooked new potatoes, sliced
- 1tsp hot curry powder
- 2tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
Heat oil in a large frying pan and gently cook the onion, garlic and red pepper.
Add the potatoes and fry until golden brown and crispy.
Add the turkey, curry powder, Worcestershire sauce and seasoning, and heat through for a further 3-4 minutes.
Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately whilst still hot.