Rich white chocolate parfait made with Baileys, white chocolate and double cream is a special way to end any meal and it’s quick an easy to prepare
- 100g (3½ oz) white chocolate, broken into squares
- 250ml (8fl oz) ready-made vanilla custard, at room temperature
- 3tbsp Irish cream liqueur, such as Bailey
- 142ml carton double cream
- To serve:
- 2tbsp grated plain chocolate
- A few fresh raspberries
- Small loaf tin lined with clingfilm
Put chocolate in a medium-sized bowl over a pan of simmering water. When it has melted, gradually stir in the custard until smooth.
Leave the mixture to cool at room temperature. Stir in the cream liqueur. Whip cream and fold it in. Pour into the lined loaf tin. Freeze overnight until solid.
To serve, put in the fridge for about 20 mins. Turn out and decorate with grated chocolate and raspberries, then slice and serve with extra fruit, if desired.
Top tip: The parfait can be stored covered in the freezer for up to 2 months.