For the Diploma in Business, Administration and Finance your course will look at 3 main areas:
1. Business enterprise: Develop ideas, carry out research and promote products or services
2. Business administration: Learn about business administration and how important it is to organisations
3. Finance: Teaches the knowledge and skills you need to manage personal and business finances 3.
If you’re doing a Higher or Advanced Diploma, you will cover more areas including communications, accounting, marketing and sales, customer service, preparing for work and many more.
These are some of the things you might do on your course:
* Find out what it’s like to run your own business
* Work up your ideas, and learn about research
* Market and sell a product that you’ve created
* Learn about change and how to remain competitive
* Plus how new technologies, consumer trends, environmental issues or globalisation can affect a business
* Get the skills you need to manage finances too
* From bank accounts to budgeting and keeping records