Brave Jade Goody, who may be hours away from death, received a blessing from a priest at her Essex home yesterday.
Father Francis led the moving service at the terminally-ill star’s bedside.
‘It was a pre-arranged thing,’ says Jade’s spokesman Max Clifford.
‘Father Francis is known to Jade and her family – she calls him Father Ted. She wanted him to say some prayers and to bless her.
‘Jade sees this as a route for her – through Jesus and religion she has a way of keeping in touch with everybody, with the boys. That’s why they are doing what they are doing.’
Later, Jade’s husband Jack Tweed, 21, was snapped playing football with her sons Bobby, 5, and Freddie, 4, in the garden.
The trio, who had their faces painted, were joined by Jade’s mum Jackiey Budden, 50, and best friend Kevin Adams.
Jade, 27, checked out of London’s Royal Marsden Hospital last week.
Where to next?
– Jade Goody: Cervical cancer need to know guide
– What Jade’s cancer battle can teach us
– Get all the facts on cervical cancer
– Read Sara’s story about how she survived cervical cancer
– Aftercare tips for cervical cancer
– Expert advice on the cervical cancer jab
– Talking to your kids about death
Tell us your well-wishes for Jade in chat.