Every parent knows that children’s learning isn’t limited to school. And the time you spend doing things with your kids is often the most effective way to get them to want them to learn even more enthusiastically.
And on Wednesday 27th May you can get your family to share their own favourite stories as part of Family Week Story Time. Any story, any time, anywhere, every family.
Doing things as a family from an early age is a great way to stimulate your children’s minds and encourage them to learn. So whether it’s reading a book, playing games or inventing stories, it’s never too early to start.
Get your family to share their favourite stories or visit a Family Week Story Time event near you on Wednesday 27th May.
Help your kids learn
– Find out about Family Week Story Time
– Favourite kids books
– Tips on getting kids to read
– Toys to help your kids development
– Fun ways to help your kids learn
– 75 ways to entertain your toddler
– What are your kids learning at school?
– How much homework should they get?
– 6 ways to prepare your child for school
– 7 ways to teach your kids the big stuff
– Help your child do well at school
– Help your child with their first day at school
– How to choose the right primary school
– What to do if your child gets a bad report