Oh Mary – so many parties, so little time! That Mary Berry is one foxy lady and her wardrobe is, quite frankly, a joy to behold.
From red carpets to cocktail parties and everywhere in-between, Mary really is a bit of a social butterfly and she has the wardrobe to keep up!
We’ve become accustomed to the sight of The Berry in a glitzy party frock and always look forward to seeing what the Baking Queen is wearing when she’s out socialising with the stars. Here’s just a small selection of our fave looks.
1. Rocking a sassy blue satin number at the British Soap Awards in May 2013.
2. In her trademark blue with her trademark companion at the British Academy Television Awards in 2013.
3. You mean you don’t bake in a set of pearls too?
4. Proving exactly why blue is her favourite colour at the National Television Awards in 2013. Work it Mary!
5. All this glitz and glam just comes second nature to you, eh Mary?
6. Showing that wearing a dress you love more than once is perfectly acceptable amongst the A listers, thank you very much.
7. We didn’t want to leave you waiting too long until one of those glamorous blazers made an appearance.
8. Seriously slinky and dressed to impress at the British Academy Television Awards this year.
9. Oh her? Just my pal Pippa. (And yes, she totally copied my lace look.)
10. There is too much to love about this outfit, from the serious bling to the stunning black dress. Even Paul’s coordinated!
11. Another day, another cocktail dress. Isn’t it just exhausting being this glamorous all the time?
12. One more recycled dress, but please note the drastically different set of pearls. Exactly how many do you own Mary?
13. Mary you are just so cute, can you be our granny please?
14. Rivelling The Queen herself in this hot pink two-piece at a fete in Beaconsfield.
15. Getting her glitz and glam on at the Radio Academy Awards. If we ask nicely do you think she’d lend us that necklace?
16. We just adore Bezza in a bit of monochrome, and how about those nails?
17. Sophisticated and ever so chic, Mary works it in a floaty black number. Gorgeous!
Seriously though, if anyone out there knows the secret to being this glamorous, chic and sophisticated at the age of 79 we’re all ears! And in the meantime, we’re going to start stockpiling those pearls right now.
Where to next?