Slimming World's smoked salmon, cottage cheese and rocket rolls
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
Quick and easy party food from Slimming World. These smoked salmon rolls will be on the table (and in their mouths!) in no time
- 4 tbsp fat-free cottage cheese with chives
- 2 tbsp quark
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped dill
- freshly ground black pepper
- 16 smoked salmon strips (about 12 x 4cm each)
- 75g wild rocket leaves
- lemon wedges, to garnish
Smoked salmon is so versatile - it's perfect for party food. Take a look at our other smoked salmon recipes
- Mix the cottage cheese, quark, lemon juice and chopped dill together in a bowl. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Lay half of the salmon strips on a work surface and divide half of the cottage cheese mixture along the length of each strip, leaving a 2cm border at one short end.
- Top with some of the rocket and roll up tightly into a neat roll. Repeat to make 16 rolls. Serve immediately garnished with lemon wedges.
For more delicious recipes or to find your nearest Slimming World group visit the Slimming World website