Slimming World's salmon, asparagus and potato frittata
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
This mouthwatering Slimming World salmon, asparagus and potato frittata is really simple to make using only a handful of ingredients. It serves 4 people and only takes 30 minutes to cook. The asparagus and salmon make one delicious combination. Try smoked salmon for an even more intense flavour.
- 500g floury potatoes, such as Desiree or King Edward, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 6 eggs
- 4 skinless and boneless salmon fillets, cut into small cubes
- 411g can cut green asparagus spears in water, drained and cut into bite-size lengths
- A small handful of fresh chives, finely snipped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 500g green beans, trimmed and steamed, to serve
You could swap the salmon fillets for white fillets of fish instead like cod or haddock
- Boil the potatoes for 6-8 minutes, or until just tender, then drain. Meanwhile, lightly beat the eggs and stir in the salmon, asparagus, chives, onion, and seasoning, then add the cooked potatoes.
- Place a large ovenproof frying pan sprayed with low-calorie cooking spray over a low heat. Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until it is starting to set. Preheat your grill to medium-high.
- Grill the frittata for 4-5 minutes, or until lightly browned and cooked through. Serve with green beans.
For more delicious recipes or to find your nearest Slimming World group visit the Slimming World website